Summary Page: Current House
Name: Grimbergen, B.M.V. and S. Peter
Postal Address information
Electronic Address information
Gallery: Click Here
Map: Click Here (Source: © MapQuest http://www.mapquest.com)
Monasticon Praemonstratense: (II-286)
Elm Number: 127*
Founded in 1128, suppressed during the French disturbances in 1796, and restored in 1834. It is a daughter house of Prémontré.
* This listing (and the numbers, with a few adjustments after 1995) is based on the map contained in Kaspar Elm's Norbert von Xanten: Adliger, Ordensstifter, Kirchenfürst, Wienand Verlag, Köln, 1984, page 328-329.