Summary Page: Former House
Name: Paris, S. Trinitas
Circary at the Time: Francia
Years of Activity: 1206 - 1790
Map: Click Here (Source: © MapQuest http://www.mapquest.com)
Monasticon Praemonstratense (II, 520)
Approximate modern location: Rue St. Denis, on the right, at the corner of Rue Greneta, opposite the church of the Holy Savior.
Elm-Number [See below]: 142*
Other Comments: Started as an asylum for the poor and pilgrims (Xenodochium) and later expanded to include a section which also housed orphaned infants (Brephotrophium).
* This listing (and the numbers, with a few adjustments after 1995) is based on the map contained in Kaspar Elm's Norbert von Xanten: Adliger, Ordensstifter, Kirchenfürst, Wienand Verlag, Köln, 1984, page 328-329.