Summary Page: Current House
Name: Park / Parc, S. Joann. Evang.
Postal Address information
Electronic Address information
Gallery: Click Here
Map: Click Here (Source: © MapQuest http://www.mapquest.com)
Monasticon Praemonstratense: (II, 317)
Elm Number: 124*
Founded in the year 1129, and restored in 1836. Park is a daughter house of the Abbey of St. Martin. It is planned that this will be the future home of the International Museum of the Order. On the southeast side of Leuven/Louvain, there is a Norbertinerweg. Abdijstraat is by this street as is the street called Abdij van Park street.
* This listing (and the numbers, with a few adjustments after 1995) is based on the map contained in Kaspar Elm's Norbert von Xanten: Adliger, Ordensstifter, Kirchenfürst, Wienand Verlag, Köln, 1984, page 328-329.