Summary Page: Current House
Name: Storrington, Our Lady of England
Diocese: Diocese of Arundel & Brighton
Postal Address information
Electronic Address information
Gallery: Click Here
Map: Click Here (Source: © MapQuest http://www.mapquest.com)
Monasticon Praemonstratense: (III, 348)
Elm Number: 44a*
Founded in 1882 as a dependency of the Canonry of Frigolet. In 1952 Storrington became affiliated with Tongerlo Abbey, Belgium. Elevated to Priory status under its own jurisdiction on April 11, 1962.
* This listing (and the numbers, with a few adjustments after 1995) is based on the map contained in Kaspar Elm's Norbert von Xanten: Adliger, Ordensstifter, Kirchenfürst, Wienand Verlag, Köln, 1984, page 328-329.